Cabo Trafalgar 0.4.0 Released!!!
After another two months from the last updated, I managed to finish all I had in mind for this release:
- Complete internal refactoring, now it's easier to make it grow, yet learning, and almost ready for full modularity.
- Now maps are selectable, only two now. No collisions yet, sorry, so no islands or things like that.
- Now ships are selectable, only two now, but it's been a good research for providing something a bit closer to reality than a surface of wood. It doesn't move, but the polar curve is a bit closer to reality.
- As a consequence, ShipModelOne is more difficult to use, but gives better results.
- WindTunnel, for me, for making the ship development easier, for you, maybe you want to learn a bit more about how your ship behaves.
- Ghost ship (default enabled). The game is recording your positions, and playing it back when playing again, so you can compete with yourself.
- Local ranking for every map.
- Red arrow for wind (is it supposed to improve?)
- All in a jar, directly executable with java -jar jarname.jar
- Lots of bugs introduced.
- Lots of bugs fixed.
- Professional build environment: Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar.
And thousands of ideas for next releases :)