- A library that helps you to create series of screens to be played in order.
- A library that helps you to share screens, as they won't need to know where to point next, screens are no longer pointing to other screens.
- A library that helps you to reuse the same screen, accesible from different screens, allowing decoupling content and routing.
- A library that (will) help you to apply template technologies to save time creating dynamic screens avoiding java builders.
- If you're using Spring or Guice for wiring your instances, we won't complain, it's generic enough to accept instances from any system (as long as you build the bridge )
Code and example here: https://github.com/albertonavarro/nifty-flow
Feedback is welcome, the project works for me though